Friday 28 November 2008

Croatian National Geographic Magazine's special edition book

Today I got a book in my inbox and boy was it a surprise. It is a book made and released to mark first five years of Croatian edition of National Geographic Magazine. In it you can find 12 best croatian stories that were published in NGM over this 5 years (so it is a selection of 11*5=55 stories). The special reason to be content is that in the story about Lastovo island there are my photos as well. In other words, the story that was published in NGM more than a year ago was featured now again this special edition book, and that includes my photos. Dad has even greater satisfaction to be content because his photos are in Lastovo story, and in island of Vis story too.

I'll try to get a scan of those photos and upload it here for you to see what I'm rambling about.

No comments: